Chủ Nhật, 24 tháng 7, 2011

Cell Block F (Newcomer Madison) bdsm girl girl

bdsm girl hot in video
Hi my term is Kelly Payne. For all of you who don't comprehend me, this is my real name so I guess you could suppose I was born for this. I also have a medical and anal fetish. Mainly things that have to do with the ass.
I decided 8 years ago to design a website tantrumtrainers.com & to produce bdsm girl pony training a note of videos for real fetishist. You might ask me why? First chiefly frustration, but mostly because I've been into spanking most my life and I wanted to immolate real spanking material to real spanking fetishist. When I was extending up it was very hard to find traditional spanking or anal fetish videos on the outside of all the leather and dungeons. Medical stuff was obsolete. I am a traditionalist. I accord. spankings to adults out of love not anger because they be without and need it and because I get off on it.
I graduated association with a degree in bdsm gor fashion design, but when I began giving live spanking sessions 10 years ago it made me so happy and stress free I decided bdsm guy in pic to accord. up my freelance fashion business and do this full time. I told my uninjured family and I am really lucky to have a family that accepts me and whom are indeed very proud of bdsm tgp me for doing what I love. "As lengthy as I am safe". Which I can say after 8 years I be moved safe. I have had no problems, every person I have met has been a fixed gentleman and sometime ladies. I mean how lucky could I induce to be able to make a living doing something I reach off on. It was like I was meant to do this everything my life. I mean I have thought about it everyday because years and years. I use to hide under the covers through magazines masturbating to the personals. It wasn't until I was 26 I verily gave a spanking to someone who wanted it & I should affirmation deserved it. I still offer private sessions to a select small in number, but now most of my time is taken up producing videos and taking care of my customers and my website.
I enjoy spanking the two men and women. I am not a switch although I own tried it. My true calling and what comes so natural to me is inner reality on top. Not only do I love old fashioned bare groundwork over the knee spanking, but I also enjoy medical role-exhibit with enemas, rectal exams, temperature taking and strap-on. I alone got off once in session but I often masturbate afterwards. There is not at all like beautiful ass getting spanked and penetrated, to me it is similar a bdsm slave turn on. I should also mention that for me lot of the whole thing is doing role-play with plenty of vituperative and humiliation.

bdsm girl hot in video

File size: 722.9 MB

bdsm girl hot in video