Thứ Bảy, 14 tháng 5, 2011

SOCIETY SM May 05, 2011 - Cheyenne Jewel bdsm whipping video

bdsm wife
Cheyenne got the ask to come the night before the shoot...we needed a quick fil in and she is unceasingly a good candidate...She got straight to bed, since she was 4 hours absent by car, she started driving at 10am, got to the workshop at 2pm and we got right into shooting...To answer the designate to submission and my perverted plots, pleased me...I tie her up, Dom her surrounding the room with a motivational cane...I just enjoy my time by her...rigged up by the collar, I pull her feet up at the back of her in a kneeling hogtie...then a single tail through her attire...it still bites very well...In the second scene we frogtie both leg, position her against a wall, pull her hands over division, then use 10 pound weights to keep preasure on the disseminate knees...Cheyenne is tough...she endures it well...I clamp her nipples and labia and bestow her a chance for pleasure...sometimes pain and pleasure just dont work bdsm playpen...the clamps on her nipples were more than just a incoherence...onto her back with her ass in the air, I quid her ass and whip her...a larger bdsm wired plug bdsm woman and she have bdsm wooden pony power to't hold it in through the strokes...a bit annoyed, I silence her with a wad of cloth and tape...I fill her simpleton with milk bdsm video...a bit more than a half gallon...Cheyenne feels the preasure in her ventral region and can't hold it at all...I cane her through the extrusion...Then I must say goodbay to Cheyenne to make a union...but I leave her with Bane...Bane ropes her down, rigs her with a weighted crotch rope and gives her the goat milker ordeal...many models have folded...Cheyenne stays strong through sincere struggles...Bane pleasures her and gives Cheyenne her merely reward for the day...one well appreciated orgasm...

File Size: 535 MB
Resolution: 790 x 444
Length: 01:01:00
Format: WMV
Pics: included


bdsm wife

File greatness: 535.6 MB

bdsm wife